The library has been established in 2009
Library Automation software SOUL 2.0
The mission of the Library is to provide comprehensive access to the resources and up-to-date Information services to support teaching, learning, and research activities.
• To Develop the Personality of Students with the help of Books.
• To increase Reading Habits in every Student of the college.
• To support and supplement teaching, learning, and research programs.
• It helps all educational and Instructional programs of the college.
• To meet the requirement of academic needs of UG/PG students
• To provide an appropriate and comfortable Atmosphere for the library
• Circulation Section
• Periodical Section
• Reference Section
• Internet Lab/Section
• Reading Section
Sr. No. Name of Faculty Designation
1 Mr.Shivaji G Gaikwad Librarian
2 Mr.Ganesh Shelke Library attendant
Library Timings: 9.00 am To 4.00 pm
Reading Hall: Ground Floor G4: Timing 9.00 am To 4.00 pm
Contact: Mob No 8857901110